Monday, June 28, 2010

The Wannabe Dictator Speaks

I get totally creeped out every time I hear this man speak. This is from the G20 summit last weekend.

"Somehow people say, why are you doing that, I'm not sure that's good politics. I'm doing it because I said I was going to do it and I think it's the right thing to do. People should learn that lesson about me because next year when I start presenting some very difficult choices to the country, I hope some of these folks who are hollering about deficits and debt step-up because I'm calling their bluff. We'll see how much of that, how much of the political arguments that they're making right now are real and how much of it was just politics."

For God's sake man, STOP! We don't want to see what you have in store!

See the video here:
http://vimeo.com/12902104

10 comments:

  1. Go ahead, call our bluff. We hold the votes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this gives me shivers... just to think of what he has in store for this country.... if this isn't the worst yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap he is scary. I take it as a threat of even more crisis in the future. I'm sure the first thing they cut is police,fire and military long before they make cuts to their pork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it not convienent that congress has yet to set a budget which would cover the bulk of next year?

    Mind you this is the first time in congressional history they have failed to do so and with Husseins comments (threats)I believe it is not so much a failure but rather by design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Full steam ahead seems to be his motto, no matter what.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait until we see what The Annointed One and his regime cram through after the election in November when many of them become lame ducks. Compared to what they've accomplished while they had to run for re-election, we may find our heads spinning at what they are willing to do and waiting to do when they have nothing anymore to lose. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Get out of debt, get your affairs in order, and pray we can ride out this storm. If you really want to be depressed, go to Rasmussen's website and check out how HIS numbers have bounced to some highs not seen in months.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I just totally had a God moment. When I hit the "Post Comment" prompt after typing the above comment I did not receive the entire word verification response--I could only see a bit of part of one letter in red. So I hit "post Comment" again and received the standard message that I had not typed in the correct response and would I like to try again. The 2nd word verification in Green letters???? The letters HATID. Go ahead---say it out loud. I typed those in and my comment posted. God winks at me alot. Very comforting to know He's with me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again--one more thing--I'm halfway through The Overton Window and can tell you it's a really good read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's pretty powerful, Betty Ann, and my sentiments exactly!

    ReplyDelete