Saturday, June 5, 2010

White House to Netanyahu: Don't Come

Just as I'd suspected. Israel National News is reporting that the BO and his buddies made it clear that they did not want Prime Minister Netanyahu to keep his scheduled visit to the White House.

In the hubbub surrounding the “battle of the flotilla,” Netanyahu’s quick reversal of his decision to remain in the United States has been largely ignored. It turns out that Obama told him to leave because he didn’t want Netanyahu to use the White House as a stage on which to present Israel’s side of the story.
And maybe he needed more time to hang with Paul McCartney....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristin! It figures, zero snubs Israel again.
    I'm sure Bebe didn't really want to meet with obummer anyway, he
    knows the jerk would have used the world stage to bash him some more.

    Thanks for following my blog, I'm following yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bunni! Thank you for dropping by.

    My blog has had too few warm fuzzies as of late. Maybe I'll have time to remedy that tomorrow, if not, folks can drop in on you for a fix!

    ReplyDelete