Warning: Don your brown shoes and do not watch this on a full stomach.
Here are some of the highlights (lowlights?):
- Barry claimed that the southern border is more secure than at any time in 20 years
Tell that to the people living along the border. Did we not just cede 80 miles of the AZ border to the drug cartels?
- He doubted that borders can be controlled with fences and border patrols
Couldn't hurt, could they? How about shooting illegals trying to cross on site as soon as they step over the line? A "Dead Zone" seemed to work in Andersonville.
- More slams on the AZ law
Has he read it yet? It is almost identical to the Federal Law.
- He claimed that our laws are unenforceable and infringe on the rights of citizens
Umm, speechless here.
- Then claimed that illegals are woven into the fabric of America
No, they are not. They broke the law. Yes we are a country of immigrants. Come in the front door!
- He expressed doubt that we could possibly deport 11 mil illegals
What happened to yes we can?
- Then attempted to persuade us that illegal immigration gives the US an advantage.
Huh? What!? They soak up our resources and send their earning back to Mexico!